|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (85 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Living Room
- Large Conservatory Extension
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Stone Floors To Hall & Kitchen
- Enclosed Garden
- Drive Through Garage With Secure Parking
- Gas Central Heating With Replacement Boiler
SUMMARY A very well presented three storey end of terrace town house, situated on the popular Madley Park development overlooking Woodley Green. The house benefits from a conservatory and a drive through garage with further secure parking.
The accommodation comprises; hall with cloakroom, kitchen with integrated appliances (both with stone floor), living room, large conservatory with stone floor and underfloor heating.
To the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom, to the second floor is a master bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Outside to the rear is a drive through garage with up and over doors to the front and rear providing access to a completely secure hard standing area. To the rear is a very low maintenance walled garden with stone patio.
The property benefits from gas central heating with replacement boiler and double glazing.
LOCATION Witney is an attractive market town, world famous for its blankets, which dates back to AD969. Nowadays the blanket industry has gone but the old mill still remains and has been incorporated into a well designed housing development.
Witney is a developing town with many independent and specialist shops, several supermarkets and household name stores. A new shopping centre with multiplex cinema has recently opened. The Market Square hosts a traditional market every Thursday and Saturday and a Farmer's Market on the 4th Friday of every month.
When it comes to eating and drinking Witney has plenty to offer with more than 40 venues to choose from. In the Windrush Leisure Centre you will find swimming pool, squash courts, gym facilities and sports hall whilst The Leys is a big open space with cricket & football pitches, bowling green, tennis courts and a children's playground.
The town has a number of nurseries, primary schools and two excellent comprehensive secondary schools.
Both Oxford and Cheltenham are easily accessed via the A40.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75760319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100578006695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Witney - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.