|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (79 days ago)|
- Fully furnished, two double bedroom, first floor flat in modern purpose built block in leafy Mill Hill
- Bright,open plan lounge/kitchen with Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with high gloss units, tiled splash back, integrated appliances and gas hob
- First good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room and w/c
- Second smaller double bedroom with wardrobes
- Modern, part tiled family bathroom suite with low level w/c and bath with shower attachment
- Long hallway with ample storage facilities
- Allocated parking space
- Pretty communal gardens
- The property has been decorated, furnished and maintained to a good standard throughout
A well presented, two double bedroom and two bathroom, fully furnished, first floor flat situated in a modern purpose built block in a popular residential development in leafy Mill Hill within easy walking distance to Mill Hill East. Comprises: Long hallway with ample storage facility, first good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room with w/c, smaller second double bedroom, family bathroom suite with low level w/c, bath with shower attachment and wash basin, bright, open plan lounge/kitchen; lounge with Juliet balcony kitchen with white, high gloss units, integrated appliances, gas hob, brushed stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. The property is tastefully decorated and furnished and is well maintained throughout. Additional benefits include: gfch, door entry phone system, allocated parking and communal gardens.
Available End September
EPC rating B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Lettings Brighton and Hove Ltd, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.