|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (124 days ago)|
- No Agency/Adminsitration Fees
- All bills included
- Communal Lounge with TV licence included for communal TV
- Communal Cleaner
- 5 Minutes to Train Station
Hello, Working Professional (Potential Tenant),
Absolutely stunning property that has just been refurbished to an extremely high standard. We wanted to create a beautiful living space so you feel comfortable, stylish with lots of space and most importantly walking distance to the city centre and Coventry Train Station as well as boasting excellent road links.
We have one small double (£395), two standard doubles (£440) and a huge loft room (£595) come available in a 4 bedroom house near Earlsdon. The loft room also benefits from a beautiful ensuite with shower, toilet and basin and a separate living space with seating area. The property benefits from a communal lounge with a TV (including communal TV Licence) a stunning brand new kitchen, shower room with toilet and basin and further communal toilet the second floor
All our rooms are designed for you to have comfort, meet like minded people and include the bills, yes, all the bills are included:
- Electricity is included in the rent so you have peace of mind that you don`t need to worry about paying the bill at the end of each month or taking meter readings, we have that covered! (*Fair usage policy applies)
- Gas, such a huge expence during the winter months, included, so you can stay toasty warm without panicking about a huge bill
- Water Bill included in the rent so you can sit back relax without the hassle of paying the water company.
- Super Fast Broadband so you can stream, download and have fun on the internet without having to worry about losing speed or waiting for downloads to finish.
- Council Tax included so you don`t have to think about this dreaded extra cost that usually makes living on your own a LOT more expensive.
All our rooms are fully furnished, so you don`t have to worry about buying any furniture and you can move in within 7 days, most people even sooner.
- Comfortable Double Bed
- Side Table
- Chest Of Drawers
- Some rooms have extra`s, please ask about specifics of a room
And there is more...
A monthly cleaner for the communal area`s - life is going to get good right?
We know what it is like to move into a new home, new area and new job and sometimes it is all 3 in one go!
So we make life easy for you.
If you would like to see one of our high standard, bills included, hassle free, stress-free, move in within 7 days or fewer rooms then please contact us now.
So this is probably one of the easiest moves you can make, especially if you`re new to the area.
We look forward to hearing from you! :D
P. S. This room is perfect for a working professional, with everything included. Furnished, electricity, gas, council tax, water, broadband, monthly cleaner. No Agency Fees ;-)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maverick Homes Ltd, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.