|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (55 days ago)|
- Double room with en-suite
- Fully furnished
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Off street parking
- Gas central heating via brand new combi boiler
- Double glazing throughout
- Within a short commute of the city centre
- Washing machine and separate tumble drier
Cloud-Let welcome this double room with en-suite within a newly refurbished three bedroom house share on Brancepeth Avenue, Arthurs Hill. The room is furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and a bed side table.The property is situated in a convenient location within walking distance of numerous transport links and amenities and has been lovingly designed to be stylish yet practical. It comprises of entrance hallway leading to open plan kitchen/diner and bedroom on the ground floor, followed by two further bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property has a private rear garden and off street parking space. The property has been extensively renovated throughout and all of the furniture is brand new.The following is included in the stated rent;Council tax
A weekly cleaner for the communal areas
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75779120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9133665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud-Let, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.