|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2018 (34 days ago)|
- 1202 sq. ft.
- Formerly owner occupied & refurbished throughout
- Large private balcony space
- Direct dock views
- 2 minutes walk to Limehouse station
- 24 hour concierge service
- Allocated parking space
- Ample size throughout
- Breakfast bar kitchen
Presenting a stunningly spacious 1202 sq. ft. dockside apartment, located within a 2 minutes walk to Limehouse station. Formerly owner occupied and refurbished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from luxury bathrooms, modernised kitchen and direct dock views. Comprising of three large double bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms, separate high specification kitchen complete with breakfast bar kitchen and a large and spacious living space which is brightly lit through floor to ceiling windows, leading on to the private balcony space. Secure allocated underground parking and 24 hour concierge service, please call Harrisons to arrange a viewing on 02030065006.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102799000723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.