|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (26 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 431 Sq. Ft. Internally
- First Floor Location
- Excellent Condition
- Residents Gym & 24hr Concierge
- Available 15th October 2018
- Admin Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band (C)
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
Presented in excellent condition throughout with high-quality fixtures, this superb new One bedroomed First floor apartment is located within a prime location for all amenities and boasts views over Excel Marina.
This property boasts luxury open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, tiled bathroom, bright and airy bedroom and stunning southerly views. The development benefits a residents gymnasium & 24hr concierge service.
A wide range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found within Canary Wharf with the River Thames and London City Airport also moments away.
Royal Victoria Dock (DLR) is the nearest station with the A13/M25 allowing the motorist easy access in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.