|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2019 (88 days ago)|
- Excellent location with good transport links
- Modern living
- Spacious rooms
- Rear yard
- Close to schools
- Available to move in November
**Available with Zero Deposit Guarantee**
Offered on an unfurnished basis and briefly comprises of the following:
- Two separate reception rooms to the front and rear of the property offering a living room with a rear dining room leading to the kitchen
- Modern family sized kitchen with integrated oven/ hob, modern wall and base units and room for additional white goods
- Three upstairs bedrooms with two large doubles and a further single room all neutrally decorated throughout
- Upstairs family sized bathroom with bath/ shower, wash basin and toilet
- Rear yard, on - street parking and gas central heating throughout
Situated close to all local amenities and within walking distance of a number of highly recommended primary and secondary schools, this property is in an excellent location and could be an ideal family home. For any further information or to arrange your viewing, call our team today on .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75799471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000428185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.