2 bedroom flat to rentTower Place
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2018 (53 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms-Master bedroom en-suite
- Lounge with french windows
- Fully intergrated kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Excellent cupboard storage space
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Lift service- Secure Intercom video entry
- Residents on site gym
- Residents permit parking
Immaculately presented, well maintained and spacious two bedroom flat on the second floor of a modern apartment block located in The Shore area of Leith. Comprising entrance hall, livingroom with french windows,separate fully integrated kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom. The property benefits from excellent cupboard storage space, modern UPVC double glazing, factoring, lift service and gas fired central heating system. It further enjoys unallocated residents' permit parking, ample on street parking to the front and access to residents' on site gym. The Shore is a vibrant cosmopolitan area set around the mouth of the Water of Leith offering a unique water front setting a short distance from the City Centre. There is an extensive choice of quality eateries including Michelin star restaurants and numerous bars and cafes. The extensive Ocean Terminal retail park at Britannia Quay houses a variety of high street stores and a Marks & Spencer's foodhall. Landlord Reg - 354248/230/03111
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 640929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchard & Shipman, Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.