|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Garage Available (extra cost)
- Close to Reading Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10366
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
This property is ideally sited close to Reading Town Centre, providing good vehicle access to the M4 and great transport links into the town. Property is fully furnished. Double bedroom, lounge/diner with doorway to fitted kitchen and appliances. Bathroom suite is 3 piece with electric shower over bath.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. A Garage is available but at an additional £50 pcm.
Unfortunately this property is unable to accept children, pets or housing benefit.
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
Not suitable for children
Administration, Referencing & AST paperwork per person: £150.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.