|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (63 days ago)|
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Double Glazed
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Driveway And Garage
- Well Kept Front And Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenties
- Ideal Home
- Popular Residential Area
- Best Suited For An Older/Retired Couple Or Individual
Property reference number: 33353
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
*WELL PRESENTED** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS**
**NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET**
** Best Suited For An Older/Retired Couple or Individual**
This two bedroom property complete with a modern newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Property in a SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, close to local amenities. Ideally located on the edge of Wibsey and Great Horton with excellent BUS ROUTES into Bradford and Halifax.
Externally there are gardens to both FRONT and REAR and DRIVEWAY leading to a SINGLE GARAGE.
Wibsey is a popular residential location and features a wide range of local amenities including shops, public houses and supermarkets and excellent local transport service and access to M62 and M606 motorways.
This property is generously proportioned lounge and modern, classy kitchen. Two double bedrooms and house bathroom/wet room with a walk in shower. Well presented throughout, this property will not be available for long. Early viewings highly recommended.
SORRY NO CHILDREN
Not Accepted: Students, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.