|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom terraced house
- Independent driveway to garage
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven/hob
- Living room with patio doors
- Modern bathroom
- Double glazing & Electric heating
- Approx. 40' rear garden with patio
- St Martin's School catchment area
- Popular Thiftwood development
- Early viewing recommended
Available now, on an unfurnished basis. No smokers. Working tenants only. Pets by negotiation.
St Martin's School cathment area. Located within the popular Thriftwood development, this modern terraced house is located between Brentwood and Shenfield, both offering main line station access to London Liverpool Street. Just a few minutes drive gives access to Thorndon Country Park and road access to the A127 and the M25/A12 intersection.
uPVC panelled entrance door to Hall. Small double glazed window to front. Textured ceiling. Staircase to first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Fitted carpet.
Fitted Kitchen 11'0 x 5'9 with double glazed window to front. Textured ceiling. Fitted with a good range of cream high gloss finished base and wall mounted cabinets. Integrated oven & hob and fridge to remain. Part tiling to walls. Vinyl flooring.
Sitting Room 13'8 x 11'8 with sliding double glazed patio doors to rear. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet.
Landing. Access to loft space. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom with textured ceiling. Extractor fan. White three piece suite with wall mounted shower and curtain rail over the bath. Part tiling to walls. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 11'9 x 9'0 with double glazed window to front. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9'2 x 8'6 with two double glazed windows to rear. Textured ceiling. Recessed wardrobe/hanging space. Adjacent airing cupboard. Fitted carpet.
Exterior. The rear garden is approx 40'0 in length and commences with a block paved patio. The remainder is laid to lawn. Pedestrian access to rear.
GARAGE with up and over door. Accessed via independent driveway, providing off street parking for one vehicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000463070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Brentwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.