|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- *ZERO DEPOSIT SCHEME AVAILABLE*
- Outstanding Views!
- Fully Furnished
- Secure Parking for 2 Cars
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Available October 2019
- Immaculate Condition
- Walking Distance into town
- The Best Location in Chester!!!
*ZERO DEPOSIT SCHEME AVAILABLE* A fantastic rare opportunity has arisen to live in one of the most sought after areas in Chester (Dee Banks)
The property itself overlooks The Meadows and offers tranquillity to the person living there, with direct access to the river the property has its own jetty, and with sweeping views of the River Dee. There is plenty of opportunities for walking, boating and picnicking and if you feel like a bit more action then you are walking distance to Chester city centre, with all of its premium retail, restaurants and historic culture.
The property has two double bedrooms , large living area dining , ample sized kitchen and secure underground parking
Boat mooring is available for the successful applicant
Chester is served by excellent state and private day schools including King's and Queen's, Abbeygate College, to name a few. Chester is home to the oldest Race Course in the country, which provides an extensive programme of horse racing and other events including polo. There is a thriving restaurant and cafe culture in the city and many other leisure amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000403447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.