|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (85 days ago)|
- Set in the popular St Peters Basin development
- Spacious double bedroom
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Parking available
- Garden to side and rear
- Part furnished
- Recently refurbished
- Available fully furnished, rent negotiable
- EPC Rating D
- Call Bridgfords now to arrange a viewing
Set on the ever popular part of Newcastle Quayside, the area was once industrial and a busy commercial dockside, while the Newcastle side also hosted a regular street market.
In recent years the docks became run-down, and the area has since been heavily redeveloped to provide a modern environment for the modern arts, music and culture, as well as new housing developments.
Along the Newcastle side is an area that houses restaurants, bars and night clubs as well as housing and the Newcastle Law Courts. The Newcastle Gateshead initiative now lists the Quayside as a top ten attraction.
The property itself, leans to modern living, with great size lounge, modern kitchen and spacious double bedroom. The bathroom is modern with a white suite with shower over the bath. This property is offered on a part furnished basis to include white goods in the kitchen. At a negotiable rent the landlord is willing to furnish the apartment.
Externally the property has a private rear and side garden laid mainly to lawn with mature shrubs and two patio areas. There is parking to the front, but for those without a car there is handy bus links via the Q1 to the City Centre itself.
Great property in a fantastic quiet area at a great price, call now and do not miss out.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75856667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000513635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.