|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (79 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Enjoying Lovely Views in Heswall
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- New Kitchen with Juliette Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Modern Bathroom
- Garage and Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing and Heating
- Available Immediately
Modernised and enjoying lovely views, Move Residential are delighted to offer for let this two bedroom top floor apartment. Recently decorated with a neutral theme throughout the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, spacious lounge with Juliette balcony and open to a newly fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom suite. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, allocated parking and single garage. Situated within easy reach of amenities a closer inspection is strongly recommended.
There are local shops nearby along with principal shops, services and restaurants in Heswall centre together with excellent schools for all age groups within the locality including St Peter's Primary School and Gayton Primary School. There are superb recreational facilities close by including Heswall Football Club and Squash Club. An established network of roads including the M53 and M56 motorways offer excellent commuting links throughout the North West.
The deposit for this property is £695.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 461636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.