|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (118 days ago)|
- Fully furnished double bedroom
- En-suite shower room
- Wow factor kitchen dining room with bifolding doors
- Large lounge with 47 inch TV
- Sociable and friendly communal spaces
- Available 1st November 2018
- Fully furnished throughout
- Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020
- Agency Fee = £175.00 inc VAT per room
One remaining room available in this fabulous house in Kingswood. Contemporary, fabulous double bedroom with modern decoration and private en-suite shower room in this shared house on the Kingswood/Staple Hill borders. Available to single occupants, this shared house offers an impressive, highly contemporary kitchen/dining room that will give you the wow factor and large lounge/living area with bi-folding doors overlooking the large, sunny rear garden. The property comes with state of the art appliances for occupants including high pressure shower systems, individual room temperature controls, wifi throughout, 47" communal TV, dishwasher, 2x ovens, 2x hobs. If you are looking for a room rent, you will find no others like this!!
Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 or visit our website www.attwoodsonline.co.uk for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.