|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (101 days ago)|
- Fabulous contemporary second floor apartment
- Popular West End location
- Well presented and neutrally decorated throughout
- Furnished throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking for one vehicle
- Walking distance to Darlington town centre
- Available immediately
- Call now to arrange your appointment to view
FULLY FURNISHED - ALWAYS IN DEMAND!! Warranting early inspection is this second floor apartment in a sought after West End complex, moments walking distance to the town centre and all amenities! Excellent opportunity to live in a modern, stylish apartment on the popular Scholars Park development. Perfect for professional tenants and sharers, this home offers ready to move into accommodation in a most convenient location. Be quick, call the office to view now on 01325 364578 option 1 as these apartments are in high demand.
The accommodation comprises: communal entrance hallway, private reception hallway, bright and spacious living room and fully fitted kitchen with white units and appliances.
The hallway allows access to two good sized bedrooms and main house bathroom/wc.
Externally the apartment has residents’ parking and use of communal gardens.
PLEASE NOTE: This apartment does not accept housing benefit or pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75871385.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000140159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.