|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Stunning semi-detached family house
- Vastly extended to side elevation
- Four reception rooms
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Vast rear garden with shed
- Gated driveway + single garage
- Gas CH (Combi boiler) & Gas fire
- Double glazing throught
- Incredible views to rear elevation
- Must be viewed to appreciate
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this unique and very spacious semi-detached family home. This truly one of a kind property has been vastly extended to the side elevation on both the ground floor and first floor elevations. Immaculately presented throughout and tastefully decorated in a contemporary style. The property boasts some fantastic features such as gated driveway parking for multiple vehicles, single garage, vast rear garden, double glazing throughout and gas central heating (combi boiler). The ground floor comprises of an entrance vestibule leading to a spacious lounge complete with modern gas fire. A large office/play room, dining room, 18FT long kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer and breakfast bar. There's also a guest W/C, Utility room and conservatory. To the first floor is the master bedroom suite located in the extension. This grand room boasts a wealth of space and also has a walk in large wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and Juliet balcony with field view. The second and third bedrooms and also spacious double rooms and a third (fully fitted) single bedroom. The loft room has also been fully boarded with pull down ladders, lighting and skylight making a fantastic storage/hobby space. To the rear elevation is a three piece contemporary family bathroom with shower over the bath. ** Original Photos **
Ideally located on the popular Mosley Common Road offering great transport links by car (A580 and M60/M61 all within a couple of minutes drive). There are many local amenities such as shops, family pubs, restaurants and takeaway's. There are also excellent primary and high schools within the catchment area. Must be viewed internally to appreciate this stunning house.
Lounge 5.36m (17'7") x 3.66m (12'0")
Dining Room 3.20m (10'6") x 2.79m (9'2")
Kitchen 5.54m (18'2") x 2.77m (9'1")
Conservatory 3.33m (10'11") x 3.30m (10'10")
Office / Playroom 5.49m (18'0") x 2.44m (8'0")
Master Bedroom 4.93m (16'2") x 3.61m (11'10")
En-suite Bathroom 2.59m (8'6") x 1.63m (5'4")
Second Bedroom 3.68m (12'1") x 3.05m (10'0")
Third Bedroom 3.30m (10'10") x 2.97m (9'9")
Fourth Bedroom 2.79m (9'2") x 2.34m (7'8")
Family Bathroom 2.31m (7'7") x 1.68m (5'6")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75871502.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.