|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2019 (91 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 675282
Property Reference: 675282.
This accommodation is just a step away from themost loved places in this area;
• 699 and 86 bus routes (Plus the 86 now runs all night long, so you don’t have to fork out for a taxi on nights out)
• Asda / Aldi (Everyone's favourite)
• Brookhouse Pub (The Brookie quiz on a Monday night is a must!)
• The Willowbank (Perfect if you love a bit of live music)
• Friends Kebab (Officially voted the best kebab in Liverpool on Tripadvisor, fact
• Loaded Burger (The hangover cure)
• Lifestyles Gym and Swimming Pool (Chores!!)
This seven bedroom property is found on one of the most popular student roads in Liverpool. The property has recently been refurbished and delivers a very high standard of accommodation not your typical student property. The biggest wow factor of the property is definitely the kitchen area which has all built in appliances, LED lighting, large eating area, washer/dryer and USA larder fridge and freezer. The living room has leather sofas, modern coffee table and side tables and 42” LCD TV. WC downstairs; An Upstairs shower room and separate full bathroom with power showers. All bedrooms come with a choice of furniture and décor which includes metal bed frame and mattress, chest of drawers, bed side table, fitted wardrobe and bookcase.The external space attached to the property is set behind a small walled forecourt to the front elevation and the rear yard is hard standing, ideal for bike storage, BBQ’s and socialising.
This property also includes:-
- Security front door with multi point locking system with enhanced security.
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Inner wall insulation- reducing energy bills and creates a warmer environment
- Worcester Bosch A rated Boiler and programmer
- Burglar Alarm with motion sensor to all ground floor entrance and exits
- Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Energy saving lights and light bulbs
- Fire Doors
- Carbon Monoxide alarms
- Integrated Fire Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- On street parking- no permit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,185.00 per month (£735.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 7 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 675282
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 67528226112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.