|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Reception room on raised ground floor
- Reception room on first floor
- Master bedroom
- Second large double bedroom
- Third large bedroom
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Separate kitchen
A spacious and well-presented townhouse which offers flexible accommodation. The house has a lovely patio garden and private communal garden across the road. There is also a garage and off street parking space making this a fantastic family home.
Sussex Square is ideally situated on the ever-popular Hyde Park Estate perfect for restaurants, bars and transport facilities. Connaught Village and the green spaces of Hyde Park are a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75907184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HYL110306_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lurot Brand, Hyde Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.