|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (36 days ago)|
- Spacious flat on First and Second Floors
- 4 Bedrooms & Box Room depending upon layout use
- Close to beach area with limited sea views
- Well presented fitted Kitchen with Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Well presented throughout
- Popular and established residential area
- uPVC Double Glazing throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Combo Boiler
Moscrops are pleased to offer this specious and well presented flat (maisonette). Accommodation is as follows: Small communal entrance hall leads to staircase, which rises to first floor off which are: 3 good sized rooms (typically these may be used as Living Room and 2 Bedrooms), box room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Separate WC. From first floor rises staircase to second floor on which are two further bedrooms (one with walk in wardrobe). In addition there is a further combined shower room / WC. From the front windows there are limited views of the beach. Viewing recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75924335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PM1874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moscrops Estate Agents, Birkenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.