|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2018 (37 days ago)|
- Extended 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Private Driveway for Off Street Parking, Large Garage
- Entrance Porch, Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Front Reception Room, Rear Reception Room, Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen with all Appliances And Garden Access
- Spacious Landing with Loft Access, Family Bathroom, Separate W/C
- 3 Furnished Good Sized Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garde
- Double-Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Available From 6th October 2018
Extended Semi-Detached family home located in 'Campion Road' in Isleworth, within very close proximity to Isleworth Main Line Station. In brief the property features: spacious frontage with off street parking and large garage, enclosed entrance porch, entrance hallway with under-stair storage cupboard, front reception with laminate wood flooring, rear reception room with garden view and laminate wood flooring, conservatory opening to rear garden, fitted kitchen with all appliances and door access to garden & garage, newly carpeted spacious landing with loft access for additional storage, 3 good sized furnished and carpeted bedroomss, family bathroom, separate W/C, private rear garden, Double-Glazing throughout, full Gas Central Heating, available from the 6th October 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75929768.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.