|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (79 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Under stair storage
- Open living space with fitted kitchen including integrated cooker/hob/washing machine/dryer and fridge freezer
- Lounge area with french doors opening onto 1st floor garden terrace plus Juliette balcony to the front
- Gas heating and double glazing through out
Available at the end November is this immaculate 1 bedroom detached house with car port. This stunning property provides modern apartment living with it's own front entrance, contemporary design and outside space.
It provides secure off road parking for two vehicles together with a private rear garden and first floor garden terrace with makes it exceptional accommodation for the young professional.
In addition it also comprises of:-
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom with 3 piece suit and shower over bath
Under stair storage
Open living space with fitted kitchen including integrated cooker/hob/washing machine/drier and fridge freezer
Lounge area with french doors opening onto 1st floor garden terrace plus Juliette balcony to the front
Gas heating and double glazing through out
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Preston .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.