|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Immaculate Bay Fronted Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- Built in Feature Log Burner * Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Yard & Garage * Overlooks the Park to the rear
- Walking Distance to the Town Centre * Must Be Viewed
Please quote reference 35670 when enquiring about this property
We are delighted to offer this opportunity to let a beautiful terraced property situated in a popular location. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with solid wood flooring and feature log burner, dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, first floor landing, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, third bedroom with views over the park and a family bathroom. Externally there is a yard to the rear with a garage. The property must be viewed to appreciate the size and decoration. Walking distance to Chorley Town centre
EPC RATING: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0035670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.