|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (44 days ago)|
- Two large double bedrooms
- Modern and well presented thoughout
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Original feature fire places
- Walking distance to City cnetre
- Two reception rooms
- PET CONSIDERED
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Good size rear garden
- Available late October
Front living room with original feature fire place, separate dining room with original fire place and modernised kitchen with built in oven. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms with bathroom leading off the second bedroom and shower over bath.Good size rear garden with patio area.
Neutrally decorated throughout, original doors and fireplaces, two good size double bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden, walking distance to the City centre, great access to the motorway, rear stable door with cat flap and outside storage shed and usable toilet.
Key Points: Pets: Small pet considered Deposit: 675.00 Available date: Late October Children: Welcome Heating: Gas Parking: On street parking White goods: Cooker Tenancy length: minimum 6 Months
Tenant fees apply- If you are interested in one of our properties, Please go to our webstie: www.charlescarterlettings.co.uk which you will find a detailed breakdown of all our fees attached to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 141218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Carter Lettings & Property Management, Tewkesbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.