|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2019 (51 days ago)|
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Large lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Entry phone system
- Residents and visitors parking
- Well kept communal grounds
- Under one mile from town/MLS
- Close to Basingstoke Canal
- Walk to shops
A two bedroom ground floor flat set in well maintained grounds on this popular development. There is a communal entrance hall accessed via a security entry-phone system giving access to the flat's own personal hallway. All the rooms lead off the hall and include a front aspect living room, modern kitchen with white units and appliances, two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with tiled walls. Outside there is allocated parking for both residents and visitors. Woking town with its main line station with direct links to London Waterloo is under one mile distant and there is a wide variety of shops and amenities in the vicinity.
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76013554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 99366351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Surrey Lettings, West Byfleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.