|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2019 (45 days ago)|
- 1 bed first floor luxury apartment
- Sought after location, close to town centre
- Designer 'Woodberry' kitchen with appliances
- Modern ensuite bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to local White Lion Public house
Premier Lets are delighted to offer for rental this luxury and contemporary modern one bedroom first floor apartment in this sought after location which is just a short walk into the town centre and railway station. The flat has been constructed to a high specification with desinger fixtures/ fittings and very nice views from the lounge, fully fitted Woodberry kitchen with appliances, ensuite bathroom with shower, separate WC, lift facilities, juliette balcony, telephone entry system, allocated parking space. EPC=B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76017223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.