|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2019 (79 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 656485
Property Reference: 656485.
Large social communal living area!
5 bed student property. £82 pppw inc bills. Half rent July.
This house has a large communal lounge kitchen with patio doors onto a yard area, five double bedrooms and two quality bathrooms. Newly furnished for 2020/2021 students.
Ideally located for the city centre, the universities and all that Smithdown Road and Lawrence Road has to offer. This property is within walking distance of the local supermarket chains Asda and Aldi.
*5 equal double bedrooms with 1 shower room and 1 bathroom (2 showers, 1 bath)
* Water, gas, electric, internet, tv licence included
* Superfast broadband included
* Large kitchen living room with washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, gas hob, microwave, kettle, toaster
* All double bedrooms
* Communal TV
* No admin fees
* Burglar alarm
* £150 deposit per student
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £356.00 per month (£82.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 656485
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 65648529102019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.