|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2019 (52 days ago)|
- *Available with Zero Deposit*
- Three great sized bedrooms
- Convenient for the town centre
- Easy walk to the mainline station
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating throughout
- UPVC double glazing
“Available with Zero Deposit” A beautifully presented and tastefully decorated family house. Situated is a convenient location within walking distance of the town centre and mainline station. The open plan lounge/dining room has a central staircase to the first floor and UPVC French doors to the rear garden. A modern fitted kitchen with tiled floors has a built in hob and extractor hood and oven. The bathroom has a walk in shower, bath, basin and WC, fully tiled walls. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, bedroom 1 has built in wardrobes and drawers. Outside the private rear garden is laid for ease of maintenance.
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Private rear garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000582800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Newhaven.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.