|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Great location
- minimum 12 month contract
Property reference number 5724750. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- OPEN HOUSE TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER 12-2PM
- Light and spacious, newly refurbished ground floor one bedroom flat, located close to central Croydon. (4-minute drive). Located in a beautiful Victorian building, set back from the main road, with communal off road parking.
- The property comprises of a hallway, bathroom, large living area, bedroom and kitchen.
- Features include:
- • Double glazing
- • Type of cooking facilities – gas oven and hob
- • Style of décor – contemporary
- • Layout – multiple reception room
- • This property is available to rent from 02/10/2018 on a 12 months tenancy and would be suitable for working professionals, family or students.
- There are 1 bedrooms and 1 bathroom within this ground floor flat.
- Transport links also include local bus routes taking you to nearby towns and high streets.
- The ground floor flat would be ideal for working professionals, family or students who could benefit from the spacious rooms, access to great local amenities and good transport links nearby.
- The minimum tenancy length for the property offered is 12 months.
- Deposit required - £950
- E-mail or call now to view this high in demand property.
* Please quote ref. 5724750 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £55.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76043057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724750_60396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.