|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Large Three Bedroom House
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Kitchen Diner With Fitted Electric Oven
- Downstairs WC
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Shed
*** LARGE THREE BEDROOM HOUSE*** Spacious lounge and kitchen diner. ** TWO DOUBLES AND A LARGE SINGLE BEDROOM*** Enclosed rear garden with shed. Unfurnished
Large 3 bedroom end terrace house in popular residential area close to local schools, shops, bus routes and road links.
The property benefits from three double bedrooms, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and enclosed rear garden.
The property has a separate entrance porch opening into the large hallway with storage cupboard, there is also a large walk in cupboard on the first floor landing.
The large lounge is off the hallway and measures approximately 15'4 x 11'4. Further down the hallway the large kitchen diner measures approximately 17'7 x 10'8 with vinyl flooring, plenty of unit space and a fitted electric oven and hob. There is also a large pantry cupboard off the kitchen. There is also a downstairs WC at the rear of the building.
Upstairs the property benefits from two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom measuring approximately 15'5max x 8'6, 14'8 x 8'8 and 11'5 x 9'2. Finally on the upper floor the family bathroom has a white three piece suite with a shower fitted over the bath.
Off road parking to the front of the propert and an enclosed rear garden with storage cupboards.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76045211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.