2 bedroom apartment to rent111 Cook Street, Glasgow, G5 8JQ
|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (113 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment. Furnished
- City Centre. Private Development.
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing. Residents Parking.
- Available 13/11/2018
- L/L reg 367979/260/10411. EER Band C
A stylish two bedroom furnished apartment in the popular Westbridge Gardens development a short walk from the City Centre with its fantastic amenities including bars, restaurants and cafes. West Street subway is a few minutes awayand the nearby Expressway, Clyde Tunnel, M77 and M8 ensure easy access to the motorway network. The accommodation comprises hallway, lounge with access to modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom with shower. The apartment further benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Secure Door Entry and Private Residents Parking. L/L reg 367979/260/10411. EER band C. Available 21/06/18.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76047125.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BC0744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.