|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Only 35mins train into London Waterloo. No changes
- Conservatory with great sunshine throughout day
- Easy access to M25 and A3
- Fully fitted alarm throughout house
- Newly fitted kitchen with granite
- Gym nearby
Property reference number 5696441. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
An opportunity not to be missed, viewing highly recommended.
The entrance hall which provides storage has a door off to the right leading into the kitchen and another door leading ahead to the lounge.
The kitchen has been recently refitted with stunning white high gloss units, granite work surfaces and contemporary tiling. There is also an integrated fridge freezer, oven, gas hob and dishwasher.
The lounge dining area has a window overlooking the garden and glazed door leading into the conservatory which the current owners use as a dining area.
Stairs rise to the first floor and lead to both bedrooms, the larger of which benefits from fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom is also off of the landing and is fitted with a white suite with shower.
The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect with a very secluded outlook and is easily maintained surrounded by shrubs and trees.
To the front there is allocated parking.
Other useful information;
- Council tax band D
- Gas Central Heating (GCH)
- Newly fitted double glazing.
- Very close to stations; Weybridge - 1.1m | Byfleet and New Haw - 0.8m | West Byfleet - 1.9m.
* Please quote ref. 5696441 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76048979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5696441_60607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.