2 bedroom flat to rentJohn Knox Court, Aberdeen, AB24
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (72 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 428429
Property Reference: 428429.
2 bed flat close to city centre and Aberdeen University - Quick grab this 2 bed!
- Two very large double bedrooms with desks and chairs.
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Bathroom with shower
- Communal areas cleaned at no cost to tenants
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Block of 35 flats all owned by same landlord
- Morrisons Superstore - 2 mins walk
- Permit Parking available through Aberdeen City Council
- Council Tax Band B
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £480.00 per month (£110.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £480.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 428429
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42842913082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.