|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (111 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 32800
Property Reference: 32800.
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION - BILLS INCLUDED Ideally situated for Sunderland University, within walking distance of the town centre and in close proximity to both the Metro and Park Lane bus station.
This double glazed centrally heated property benefits from a large kitchen/dining area, 2 bathrooms, 4 double and 1 single bedroom and is ideally suitable for students willing to share the amenities.
OPPORTUNITY - AVAILABLE NOW: One exceptionally spacious, freshly decorated room, that will not disappoint!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £245.00 per month (£56.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 32800
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3280012052014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.