|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom
- Entrance Hall, Lounge With Feature Electric Fire.
- Kitchen With A Range Of Base & Eye Level Units.
- Modern Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Well Presented Spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home Situated In Newton Aycliffe Close To Town Centre, Bus Routes, Schools And Other Local Amenities. The Property Comprises:
Entrance Hall, Lounge With Feature Electric Fire.
Kitchen With A Range Of Base & Eye Level Units. *No Appliances
First Floor Landing With Two Built In Storage Cupboards.
Two Double Bedrooms And Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite.
Second Floor Landing Leading To Third Bedroom With Eaves Storage.
Externally Gardens Front & Rear.
Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing.
* Minimum 12 Month Tenancy | Monthly Rental £550 | Bond £600 | Admin Fees Apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76055153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7557759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.