- RETIREMENT FLAT FOR OVER 55's
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- GOOD SIZE BEDROOM
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EALING BROADWAY
- CARELINE ALARM SERVICE
- WEEKDAY WARDEN SERVICE
RETIREMENT FLAT: A top floor purpose built apartment strictly for the over 55's. Located within walking distance of Ealing Broadway opposite Ealing Abbey, the apartment offers a spacious lounge room, leading to kitchen, double bedroom and modern shower room. Further benefits include views over stunning landscaped communal gardens, lift, careline alarm service plus weekday warden service. Available NOW, FURNISHED.
Council Tax Band C: £1209.91
Bampton Court is conveniently placed in a quiet, tree-lined residential avenue, situated opposite the popular Ealing Abbey within easy reach of both Ealing Broadway and Pitshanger Village. Ealing Broadway offers an excellent variety of local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The parks and open green spaces, plus the excellent transport facilities, including Central and District line tubes, Great Western mainline with a fast service to both London Paddington and Heathrow, plus easy access to M40/A40, M4/A4, all make Ealing a perfect London location. New residents accepted from 55 years of age.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SINT_002589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.