|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (109 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 450938
Property Reference: 450938.
A RECENTLY REFURBISHED two-bedroom mid-cottage. The property consists of a LOVELY KITCHEN open-plan with the living room. Upstairs are TWO BEDROOMS and a modern bathroom.
Location: Very popular village location
Setting: Within a quiet village, yetonly 20 minutes from Wrexham & Chester
Type / Size of property: 2 Bedroom mid-terrace cottage
Furnished / Unfurnished: Unfurnished
Internal Accommodation 1: Open plan kitchen – living room
Internal Accommodation 2: Modern bathroom
Internal Accommodation 3: Freshly refurbished
External Benefits 1: Off-road parking
External Benefits 2: No garden to the front. Garden to the rear
Would Suit: Family
No: Sorry no benefits, No pets
Local Amenities: Village amenities a short drive away
Local Services 1: Bus service to Mold a short walk away
Local Services 2: Close to road links into North Wales, the North West and the Motorway network
Availability to View: Available to view Now
Available to Move into: 1st November 2018
Bus Services - The area is serviced by a bus route from Wrexham to Mold. Services on a 'clear route' will take approximately 20 minutes to Mold & 40 Minutes to Wrexham.
Motorway - Access to the A483, A55 and the M53, M56 and onto the M6 is within 15 / 20 mins drive away.
Birmingham – 100 mins
Liverpool – 60 mins
Manchester – 1 hour
North Wales and The Wirral can all be reached easily via these connections.
Train Stations – Wrexham general & Wrexham central train station are within a 25-minute drive away OR a 40-minute bus ride and short walk, these stations offer routes to main line connections.
Holyhead, the North Wales Coast & Shrewsbury can also be reached via Wrexham.
Chester station offers main line connections via Crewe & direct services to London.
From Mold take the Wrexham Road out of town [A541]. @ Pontblyddyn take the Corwen Road upinto Coed Talon and continue through the speed camera and up into Treuddyn. The property can be found on the left-hand side and can be noticed from the road via a ‘To Let Board’
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £725.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 450938
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45093802102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.