|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (107 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 450992
Property Reference: 450992.
+++Available to indivual or group of students Only.++++++ Update 02/10/2018+++ Only Bedrooms 1 (double) is now available.
Room 2,3,4 5 (Ensuite) and 6 are no longer available. Act quick to avoid disappointment.________________________________________________________________
All rooms aredoubles and will have ample room for your desk Bend and Double wardrobes.
With 25 minutes walkand a 10 min bike ride from the #Kingston #University Penrhyn Road Campus, thispremium property is ideally suited to student who demand a high qualityaccommodation. K2 Bus will get you to campus in 14 min from Pembroke Avenuewhich is across the park.
Generouslyproportioned SIX DOUBLE bedroom, semi-detached house is situated along a quietresidential cul-de-sac, offering a bright and spacious living area, 43' privategarden and off-street parking for 3 cars. Arranged over two floors, the housecomprises a well-equipped reception room/kitchen, SIX good-sized bedrooms (oneen suite), smart bathroom, two shower rooms, garage, store room, garden andoff-street parking.
The kitchen comesfully equipped with a Samsung Washer Dryer, Dish Washer, a 5 burner gas Hobwith smoke extractor and a microwave.
Your new tenancy isavailable without break clause to start on 22 August 2018 and will END on21/08/2019. The advertised rent is cheap for the quality of the property and isnon-negotiable. The rent for students will be payable termly and will tie innicely with your student loan payments for convenience.
Bedroom 1 £550
Bedroom 2 £550
Bedroom 3 £550
Bedroom 4 £575
Bedroom 5 (En Suit) £630
Bedroom 6 £575
*Bills NOT included. (an addition of £50per month for Broadband, Water, Gas and Electricity to meet your of share of all utility bills. this will be collected with the rent listed above)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 450992
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45099202102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.