|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Wealth of original period features
- Mature gardens with uninterrupted views
- Selction of outbuildings and private parking
Property reference number 5708506. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
An elegant 6 bedroomed family house located in the picturesque rural hamlet of Conderton. The house has beautifully proportioned light, spacious rooms, great for entertaining, with nearby access onto Bredon Hill for walks in the country followed by lunch at the local pub only a stone's throw away.
Accommodation on the ground floor: large dining hall, reception room with log burner and garden access, further reception room, study with log burner, kitchen, large useful laundry / boot room, cloakroom, and larder.
Accommodation on the first floor: master bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room / bedroom, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
Accommodation on the second floor: 1 double bedroom, 1 large bathroom with storage.
Outside is an open-fronted barn, a further barn with workshop, garage, mature gardens and off road parking.
The village is well located for motorway and rail access.
Viewings by appointment only.
We offer residents and commercial tenants alike the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant rural community making Overbury and the surrounding villages a great place to live and work. Overbury has a Nursery and Primary School, a Cricket and Bowls Club, St Faiths Church and a beautiful Village Hall. Conderton is home to COCO (Conderton & Overbury Community Orchard) and The Yew Tree public house.
This property is owned by Overbury Enterprises.
* Please quote ref. 5708506 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and pet owners.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76062494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708506_60295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.