|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (111 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 451070
Property Reference: 451070.
*£545 INCLUDING BILLS* One bedroomed studio annex with private entrance in a quiet house in leafy suburb of Mickleover. There is a spacious studio room and separate kitchen/diner and bathroom. Secure off road parking. Low running costs. Access to house WiFi (no extra charge but subject to conditions). Recently renovated with quality finishes - travertine stone flooring with underfloor heating throughout. Very bright and airy. It's a very secure site in a great area. 15 minutes walk to the Royal Derby Hospital and buses to town every 15 minutes. Tesco is a 5 minute walk. It's a very quiet area. The annex is single occupancy only, no DSS, no smoking. This will suit a quiet tenant who will enjoy the peace and tranquility, no party animals please !
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £465.00 per month (£107.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £465.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 451070
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45107002102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.