|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Character Cottage dating back approximately 400 years
- Fabulous Kitchen with Solid Oak Work Surfaces & Underfloor Heating
- Living Room with Open Fireplace
- Shower Wet Room
- Exposed Timbers
- South-facing Courtyard Garden
- Close to St Michael's Village & Verulamium Park
- Walk to City Centre & Station
A simply stunning character cottage dating back almost 400 years, situated in one of St Albans’ most favoured settings, close to St Michael’s Village and within walking distance of the City centre and mainline station beyond.
Arranged over three levels this beautifully presented home has been sympathetically refurbished and provides many period features typical of the era.
The accommodation comprises: Kitchen accessed via a stable door with solid oak work surfaces and underfloor heating, shower/wet room, living room with open fireplace, bedroom with views across rooftops to the Cathedral.
The property further benefits from a pretty south-facing courtyard garden and on-street permit parking (zone B) in Fishpool Street.
To let part furnished.
Available mid November.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76064153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAL160073_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.