|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 December 2019 (50 days ago)|
- 2 bed FF luxury apartment
- Sought after development, lift facilities
- Designer Woodberry Kitchen
- Luxury ensuite bathroom
- Separate luxury shower room
- Off road allocated parking space EPC - B
Premier Lets are delighted to offer for rental this luxurious contemporary modern 2 double bedroom first floor apartment situated in the sought after prestigious development constructed to a high standard. Designer Woodberry kitchen with intergrated appliances, fridge freezer and dishwasher, spacious lounge/diner with opening doors and Juliette balcony, ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, separate luxury shower room with WC, GCH, D/G, lift facilities, video entry system and allocated off road parking space. EPC - B. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76065631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 13973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.