|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (112 days ago)|
- no tenant fees
- Just a few minutes' walk to Old Street station
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large living room
- Wood floors
- Excellent natural light
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom with WC
Property reference number 5719393. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A beautiful and bright one double bedroom apartment in a fantastic location close to Old Street station (Zone 1) and the City of London.
It is approximately 445sq.ft. in area on the second floor. The apartment comprises a spacious living room and large double bedroom with ample storage and built in wardrobes. It has excellent natural light, wood floors, a fully equipped and integrated kitchen and fully tiled bathroom
All local shops and amenities, bars and restaurants are in close walking distance and it is located close to vibrant Hoxton & Shoreditch.
The property has been newly refurbished to a very high standard. It has a large open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, including fridge/freezer and washer/dryer incorporating modern fittings. It also benefits from a fully tiled modern bathroom and has gas central heating and hot water.
Ideal property for City professionals.
* Please quote ref. 5719393 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and students.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76072520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719393_60627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.