|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (63 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 428425
Property Reference: 428425.
- This is your chance to rent a flat with not only a private 40x40 back garden in leafy Chislehurst a sort after area with a BR7 postcode
- Absolutely fabulous 2 bedroom ground floor Maisonette with private drive and private back and front garden in leafy Chislehurst five minutes from its two duck ponds common and tree lined high street.
- We will accept good well behaved pets.
- Chislehurst also has great performing schools too. This is a well appointed two bedroom ground floor maisonette in a popular residential street comprising of mostly houses.
The property boasts gas central heating, double glazing, laminate flooring throughout and benefits from a front garden with a private driveway,The Maisonette also has a private rear garden with a patio.
The property is available to tenants able to satisfy references and affordability checks, sorry no housing benefit claimants.
The accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge with fireplace, modern fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom with bath and an electric shower over. Available to rent now.
Elmstead Woods railway station is within 1.4 miles of the property
The property is within walking distance of leafy Chislehurst village centre which has a cosmopolitan feel with its nice restaurants outstanding local schools two duck ponds and the common all on you door step..
- ground floor maisonette
- two bedrooms
- modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- double glazing
- gas central heating
- Electric coal effect fire
- close to Elmstead Woods train station
- Both bus and train transport options into central London
- Own front door with private front and rear gardens
- Private drive
- catchment area for local primary & secondary schools
Entrance Hall Double glazed entrance door, smoke alarm, storage cupboard, radiator, under stairs storage area, wooden laminate flooring.
Lounge 15'5" x 10'5" (4.7m x 3.18m). Double glazed window to front, modern electric fire and surround, radiator, wooden laminate flooring.
Kitchen Double glazed window to rear, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted combo boiler, gas hob, stainless steel chimney extractor and fan assisted oven, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 11'4" x 10'5" (3.45m x 3.18m). Double glazed window to rear, central light fitting, radiator wooden laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9'8" x 7'8" (2.95m x 2.34m). Double glazed window to front, radiator wooden laminate.
Bathroom Double glazed frosted window to side, wash hand basin, shower over bath with electric shower, close coupled WC, mirrored wall unit, tiled walls and flooring.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 428425
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42842513082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.