|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Superb Two Bedroom Traditional Cottage
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Characterful Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TRADITIONAL COTTAGE SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to let this beautifully presented two bedroom cottage situated in a much sought after residential location in the popular village of Freckleton. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property boasts characterful living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, lounge with feature log burner fire, open plan dining kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite with a freestanding roll top bath. Externally the property boasts a laid to lawn front garden and a low maintenance rear yard ideal for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 462718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.