|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (74 days ago)|
- UNIQUE AND SPACIOUS 4 BED HOUSE
- FAMILY HOME IN ELSWICK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 IMMACULATE BATHROOMS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
Easiliving are proud to bring to the market a unique and spacious 4 bedroom, family house located in Newcastle upon Tyne. Within walking distance to the Newcastle General Hospital and the City Centre via excellent transport links
The accommodation comprises of to the ground floor; inviting hallway, leading to modern kitchen, utility room, W.C and 1 bedroom. To the second floor, there is a bright and spacious communal living room, double bedroom with family bathroom. To the third floor there are two double bedrooms, one with a good size en-suite, and separate W.C.
The property has excellent transport links to the city centre via bus in around 10-15 minutes. Situated on a quiet estate which is close to the General Hospital (walking distance).
Close to all local amenities including shops, garages, schools and leisure centre.
Available immediately on a furnished basis.
Admin Fees May Apply
Professional - 60% of monthly rental figure
Deposit of 1 months rent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easiliving, Jesmond - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.