|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- 4TH FLOOR MODERN APARTMENT
- X1 PARKING SPACE INCLUDED
- FULLY FURNISHED
- 24/7 ONSITE SECURITY
- INTERCOM ENTRY SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO COMMUTER LINKS INTO LEEDS AND BRADFORD
- ONSITE GYMNASIUM
- ONSITE TENNIS COURTS, BISTRO AND MORE...
A smartly presented 1 bedroom Apartment located on the 4th floor within the VM1 purpose built Apartment Block at the AWARD WINNING, Victoria Mills complex in Shipley.
The Apartment comes with a PARKING space located in the Multi-storey car park, is FULLY FURNISHED and briefly comprises of;
Entrance Hallway with Intercom Entry System, open Plan Kitchen / Diner / Living Room with large Double Glazed windows allowing lots of Natural Light. The Kitchen comes complete with integrated Oven, hob, Cooker Hood Extract, Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer, there is a separate cupboard from the hallway housing the Hot Water System and Washer / Dryer. A good sized double Bedroom and a fully tiled smartly presented Shower Room.
There are plenty of onsite facilities including Gymnasium, Tennis Court, 24/7 onsite security and more...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76089038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28240888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Leeds North West Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.