|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (106 days ago)|
FILM BUFFS CHECK OUT THE SCREENING ROOM AT CASSATON HOUSE STUDENT ACCOMMODATION - ITS IMPRESSIVE!
AMAZING CLASSIC STUDIO LOCATED ON THIRD FLOOR! JUST A MINUTE AWAY FROM THE AMAZING -SCREENING ROOM.
COMPLETED IN 2017 CASSATON HOUSE IS SUNDERLAND MOST LUXURIOUS STUDENT ACCOMMODATION WITH ONSITE GYM, CINEMA, STUDY ROOMS, GAMES ROOMS, SOCIAL HUB AND MORE - MOVE IN TODAY!
This spacious self contained studio is located in the heart of the city centre just 50 metres from The Bridges Shopping Centre and central for both Sunderland University Campus.
Have the best of both worlds, your own self contained studio with all of the benefits of the social areas.
* LUXURY STUDIO
* BILLS INCLUDED
* SUPER FAST WIFI
* AMAZING COMMUNAL AREAS
* Bed area with full double bed and hydraulic lift storage
* Fitted Kitchen area
* 2 ring halogen inductor hob
* Breakfast bar and bar stool
* Sitting area with two seat sofa and desk with office chair
* 27inch HD monitor in each apartment
* 100Mbps Fibre Optic Wi-Fi
* Smart colour, mood changing LED lights
* Double fitted wardrobes - fully fitted with drawers and hanging space
* Phone and tablet app to remotely control heating, lighting and security
* Luxury en-suite bathroom with 1m2 shower tray and dual control shower and rainforest shower
* Large windows overlooking the city from 1st to 5th floors
* black-out blinds
* laminate flooring throughout
Viewings can be arranged via the Hackett Property office between 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday 9am until 4pm please phone 0191 510 9950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours viewings can be arranged on request.
Arrange your viewing today for a tour of the building and view this studio. No CGI images used.
Property ref: 121_676_4681751
Living room/ Kitchen/ Dining space/ Study
Very modern fully fitted kitchen, with full integrated built in appliances.
There is a bright lounge area, with a built in breakfast bar for eating, along with a fitted desk for studying, with built in integrated storage.
The lounge area has a comfy 2-seater sofa, along with a built in 27" HD monitor.
A bright room, with a double bed which includes under bed hydraulic storage.
The bedroom also includes a double fully fitted wardrobe, providing excellent room for storage.
Very modern En-Suite shower room, with a large 1m² dual-head shower.
Games & Social Area
Games area, with a pool table, table tennis & games consoles. Great for socialising with friends.
Large full HD cinema room which has a digital projector & full surround sound.
Quiet Meeting/ Study Room
Quiet meeting and Study rooms available for quiet time, and course work.
TV & Lounge Pods
Large room with lounging pods to chill out and watch the 50" TV.
Fully equipped Gym, with a range of equipment.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
Private dining and kitchen room can be booked for dinner parties.
There are numerous laundry rooms available through-out the building, for washing and drying clothes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76089896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4681751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hackett Property, Sunderland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.