|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2019 (71 days ago)|
- Christmas Special £50 off for 6 Months!!!!
- Beautiful 3 Bed Semi-Detached Home
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac - Sought After Ensbury Park Location
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Big and Bright Living Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
- Deposit - £1350
- Call Clarkes To View on
***SORRY NOW RESERVED***
Clarkes are delighted to present this beautifully modern family home on a quiet cul de sac. This property features a bright and spacious living room, good sized private garden, lovely kitchen, modern family bathroom, EnSuite to the master bedroom and downstairs WC. The house comes with an allocated parking space with ample visitor parking. THIS PROPERTY WILL LET FAST, CALL CLARKES NOW TO VIEW!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 12893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarkes Estate Agents, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.