|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2018 (75 days ago)|
- 5 double bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms plus main family bathroom
- Drawing room, study, dining room and family room
- Good quality kitchen with granite work surfaces & range cooker
- 3/4 acre garden with vegetable patch
- Gated off-road parking for several vehicles
- Walking distance of Banbury centre
An elegant and substantial detached Victorian house with original features throughout, large secluded garden and gated parking. An ideal family home for those looking for something special, yet within easy reach of the town centre and local amenities. The property may be available earlier by negotiation - please ask for more information.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R12923
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76092581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P112441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Banbury .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.